Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shopping on Cape Cod

I still haven't started my Christmas shopping and there are probably others like me. It seems as if I can't get into the spirit until after Thanksgiving. Those of you who are like me, I invite you to come to the Cape to shop. After years of shopping in the Boston area and fighting the crowds, I have actually enjoyed shopping more on the Cape. The traffic jams and parking problems are non-existent and there's so many shopping options.

Of course there's the Cape Cod Mall with all the traditional stores, but there's also many gift shops and boutiques with unique shops in all the small towns. For the budget shopper, my favorite stores of TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Filene's basement are all within a few miles of the Tidewater. There's also Mashpee Commons which is only 20 minutes away with its little village feel. Wrentham Outlets are only 45 minutes away for even more options.

After a day of shopping you can relax in our heated pool and new hot tub with 43 jets. Call or visit us at www.tidewatercapecod.com for specials during this season.

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment