Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bye Bye Birdie

Everyone around me has had either the flu or a stomach virus, including myself. With this long winter, it's time to find some cheer until spring comes along. I found the perfect venue: the Harwich Winter Theatre Presents "Bye Bye Birdie" until March 15th. This cheerful musical plays on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30PM with matinees on Sundays. I don't want to age myself, but I remember loving the movie version when it came out in the early 60's. Being a young immigrant girl from a village in Greece, I had never seen anything like this. I loved the music and dancing and thought it was the best movie ever!

To get more information on the play, you can call the box office at 508-432-2002 or visit their website at www.hjtcapecod.org.

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment