Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cape Cod Art and Nature Blog

I'm always looking for information on Cape Cod that I can share with my readers.  I have fallen in love with the Cape since moving to the Cape three years ago and I've spent a great deal of time trying to educate myself on all things Cape Cod.  Unfortunately, running a hotel leaves me little free time to explore the Cape in the depth that I would like. I just discovered a blog by Mary Richmond who is a Cape native and an artist, writer, naturalist and teacher. She spends time exploring Cape Cod, gives art lessons, and also gives custom nature tours to individuals, families, and groups. Her blog has beautiful pictures and information on the nature of the Cape. Here's her blog:  http://www.capecodartandnature.blogspot.com/

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment