Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Vacationing in Greece

Just a note to let my blog friends know that I won't be writing a blog about the Cape for a couple of weeks for I am presently in Greece. Running a hotel is more than a full time job so my husband and I who are both from Greece took a couple of weeks off to visit the homeland.

We spent the first three days in Athens and walked much of the city. The blisters on the feet will attest to that! The weather has been mild during the day and cool at night which is perfect for walking. We visited Plaka, surrounding the Acropolis, and shopped the many shops and ate at a taverna on the steps leading to the Acropolis. Seeing the ancient Acropolis atop the chaotic, yet fascinating, city still amazes me. If you haven't been to Greece...make plans to visit.

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment