Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Downtown Plymouth and More...

Had a day off today! After cleaning & shopping went to Plymouth Waterfront and my husband and I had a late lunch at Cabby's overlooking the harbor. Beautiful views and wonderful seafood. Cheated and had fried calamari and onion rings. I don't eat fried food often but it was yummy. Then home to play in the dirt until it was too dark to see. I was just going to pull a few weeds but got carried away as usual and expanded my rock garden. Off to work tomorrow at the Tidewater ...almost sold out for Saturday night. Call me at 508-775-6322 if you're coming to the Cape...still off season rates, but not for long. Peak season rates begin on June 25th. Perfect time to come to the Cape and still enjoy rates as low as $69.

No comments:

Post a Comment