Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day

As a mother of two wonderful daughters, there is no greater gift for me than spending time with them now that they are not living at home. I always tell them that the best Mother's Day gift for me is a day spend with them. Last year they surprised me with a mother/daughter spa day which was fun and relaxing. However, I would be just as happy with a walk on the beach, a hike, exploring a Cape Cod town just as long as we were together.

I know that many mother's would feel the same way. Why not bring your mother for a surprise visit to the Cape where you can spend quality time together. With today's hectic lifestyles, it's often difficult to find the time to appreciate our loved ones. We are featuring a mother's day special this weekend for $120 for two nights Friday and Saturday and $100 for two nights Sunday through Thursday. If you can't make it this weekend, the special is valid until May 20th. Make your Mom happy and spend some time with her.

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment