Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Dinner on Cape Cod

As I mentioned in my last blog, Cape Cod is a wonderful place to spend Easter. There are many wonderful restaurants offering Easter dinner and I have compiled a few close to the Tidewater. Here's the list:


The Yarmouth House: One of our favorites and only half a mile from the hotel. Easter bunny will be visiting from 12 to 5PM. Complete dinners beginning at 19.95 ( 12.95 for children)

heather,new American cuisine, 11am - 6pm, www.restaurantheather.com

Ocean House: One of my favorites with a breathtaking view of Nantucket Sound, 12pm - 5pm, www.oceanhouserestaurant.com

Roadhouse Cafe: Another one of my favorites in downtown Hyannis, 2pm - 9pm, live piano from 4 - 8pm, www.roadhousecafe.com

,The Club at New Seabury, Easter Grand Buffet from 10:30 to 3pm, Special appearance by the Easter bunny, Mashpee, 508-539-8256

Call me at 508-775-6322 if you have any questions or need more suggestions. We'd love to have you stay at the Tidewater and are continuing our Bed & Breakfast special of $69.99 or $59.99 without breakfast.

Voula

No comments:

Post a Comment